The college has a vision to make it a vibrant centre of higher education having a healthy blend of traditional and modern courses in Under Graduate and Post Graduate level in order to prepare the students with all relevant knowledge and skills for their maximum social efficiency . It also aims at making this institution a centre of perpetual power which would keep on contributing its uninterrupted power for social transformation in the days to come.
Bimala Prasad Chaliha College, Nagarbera has been working with the mission to make quality higher education available to economically backward and geographically isolated people of this area to create adequate opportunity for their easy exposure to the National Mainstream. The college will strive for integrated development of the students inclusive of intellectual, moral and cultural upliftment. It cherishes to foster the spirit of discipline and self reliance among the youths to face the challenges of time.
1. To provide quality higher education to the students of greater Nagarbera area in particular and the students of the state and the nation in general.
2. To provide vocational & skill based education to the students to face the challenges of the future boldly and efficiently.
3. To impart value based education to promote humanism and self reliance.
4. To instill scientific temper and creativity among the students.
5. To create awareness of a global perspective and to promote national integration and international understanding.
6. To impart quality education in and through modern ICT and encourage entrepreneurial quality.
7. To develop all-round personality of the students.
8. To serve the society in all possible ways for a prosperous, sustainable and peaceful co-existence.
9. The Mission statement of the college reads “Tomoso Ma Jyotir Gamaya” which reflects the quest of the college to remove the darkness of ignorance and spread the light of knowledge.